CNA nurses are generally certified to look after patients basic care. Nursing assistants are performing different duties regarding patient care like clean and bath them, assists them with dressing, Feeding them, transfer patients from wards, beds, and wheelchairs, and much more. Nurses have also assisted a patient in checking their temperature, blood pressure, and feeding them. After becoming certified nursing assistant the first question raised in your mind regarding your career as CNA nurse is “How do I find CNA jobs near me?”.
There are different organizations in different states of United state are offering CNA jobs with good salary packages and benefits.
CNA Jobs Near ME
CNA Jobs in North Dakota
1. Edgewood Vista in Minto
Edgewood Vista is looking for young talented Both CNA/CMA nurses for both full-time or part-time and they are offering good salary package with extra benefits. Key Responsibilities are:
assistance with medication where applicable, provide residents with assistance in a different meeting scheduled. Further roles and duties are discussed at the time of joining.
Apply for this job you first need to fill the form and provide all details regarding your education, certification, experiences, etc, etc. Make sure that you are providing correct information if any one providing unrequested information he/she will be automatically rejected. Click the button below and fill the form.
Last date for applying: August 31, 2017
2. St. Benedict’s Health Center
St. Benedict’s Health Center is a participating organization of BHS (Benedictine Health System).
They are looking for Certified Nursing Assistant CNA who work with them either full-time or part-time. There are different shifts available also including rotating weekends and holidays.
- Medical facility for the whole family.
- Life insurance.
- Residence facility.
- STD/LTD insurances.
- Paid time off.
- Job Responsibilities:
Performing all data collection on all residents and documenting the plan of care results.
Give all assistance to the patient needs like dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting, feeding, light house keeping, laundry, pet care, etc.
Also providing resident care as required under the direct supervision of the certified/licensed nurse.
- Good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity.
- Good Communication skills.
- An experience of Health Care center.
- CPR certified.
Nursing Jobs in Mississippi
1. CNA West Point – Dugan
The major role performs by CNA Certified Nursing Assistant is to protect, sustain the elders by providing them assistance with daily activities and fulfill their needs.
Detailed Job description will be discussed at the time of joining.
- Must have verification that he/she is not listed on the Mississippi Nurse Aide Abuse Registry.
- Must Be certified nurse.
- Six months of working experince in a hospital, nursing home, or any health agency/center will be preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have approved Nurse Aide training course.
Work shift: Night shift
Last Date For Apply: 25th August 2017
2. Starkville Manor in Starkville, Mississippi
One of America’s top leading medical organization providing the highest standard of services for both short-term and long-term care. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
As a CNA/STNA, it’s your responsibility to take care of our residents, families, visitors, co-workers, and others. Follow the five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion.
- Must have minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent and be registered/certified in the state of practice.
- Ability to support team member and must be cooperative with other members.
- Assist in the development of resident treatment plans.
- Participate in restorative nursing program.