Are you searching for nursing jobs in north Dakota. Then you are at right place we filter out good nursing jobs for you people also we provide full information to our community how to get free nursing training, how to prepare for test and all that stuff. Lets check out latest jobs offer in north Dakota.
Prairie St. John’s offer hope and healing to those suffering from psychiatric conditions and addictions. This mission derives from our collective values of compassion, integrity, and respect and moves us toward our vision of being a leader in psychiatric and addictions treatment. Prairie St. John’s serves the region through acute inpatient psychiatric care with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, and mental illness tracks for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children. We also offer residential treatment for adults suffering from chemical dependency. Prairie St. John’s offers child, adolescent, and adult partial hospital programs, intensive outpatient programming for chemically dependent adults and adolescents, as well as an outpatient clinic in Fargo.
Nursing Jobs in North Dakota
1. Director of Nursing
Day:8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Licensure: Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the state of employment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a CCNE accredited nursing program; Master of Science in Nursing is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of behavioral health nursing clinical practices and Extensive knowledge of principles and practices relevant to nursing and patient care activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective management and supervisory practices. Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Five or more years of progressive nursing management experience in a behavioral health setting strongly preferred.
- Ability to plan, direct, and monitor others’ activities with demonstrated leadership abilities that contribute to a positive work environment.
- Proficiency with common computer based applications such as electronic mail, word processing and various databases, whether PC, network or mainframe based.
- Travel Requirements: Occasional US travel to conferences and UHS management meetings.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
Overnight Shift: 11 pm – 7:30am
- Supervise nursing care of patients.
- Complete nursing assessments and documentation on patient status and care.
- Process and implement physician orders.
- Develop individual treatment plan based on Nursing Diagnosis and patient history.
- Administer medications.
- Intervene with patients individually and in a group setting.
- Provide education to patients and family members.
- Current licensure as an RN with the North Dakota State Board of Nurse Examiners – new grads welcome!
- Must have critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to make safe judgment calls in patient care.
- Able to thoroughly and professionally communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office products and email.
3. Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical Surgical – Med/Surg RN
Excellent opportunity for a registered nurse looking to work on the Med/Surg floor at a hospital in Fargo, ND. Lots of growth opportunity and quick interview process for qualified RNs with experience in acute care hospital setting as an RN.
ASAP Start date
36 hours a week
Various shifts available
1:4-5 Patient ratios
Pay range $24.04 – $40
Sign on Bonus ONLY for 2+ years experience
***OUR SERVICES ARE ALWAYS FREE***
For Immediate Interview Apply Or Call 603-359-9786
Bradley L Maxfield
Permanent Placement Specialist
Office – 603-681-9294