Are you looking for nursing jobs in Mississippi, North Dakota with good package and bonuses? We filter out some great nursing jobs nearby you with good packages and facilities.
Nursing Jobs in Mississippi
1. Southern Hearts Hospice
Southern Hearts Hospice – Wiggins, MS Offering Full-time or Part-time Job for RN (Registered Nurse).
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST RNs! HATTIESBURG RNs! Southern Hearts Hospice offering $2500 Sign-on bonus full time. They are hiring both Full, Part Time and PRN for all areas in the lower 15 counties in Mississippi.
Provision of skilled nursing assessment, planning and caring in order to
maximize the comfort and health of patients and families. Responsible for identifying patient/family needs for providing supportive care.
1. Possession of current license to practice as a registered nurse in the state of MS.
2. Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care is a PLUS
1. Minimum of one-year work experience in Nursing.
2. Demonstrates assessment skills.
3. Demonstrates skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with family emotional needs
3. Knowledge of electronic medical record documentation a must.
2. Leakesville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Leakesville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is looking for a compassionate, energetic, and service-oriented Director of Nursing to join the Skilled Nursing Team. This 60-bed facility provides short and long term nursing, medical, and rehabilitative services. The primary purpose of the DON position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall clinical operation of the Nursing Department to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
1. Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the nursing department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
2. Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator, as necessary/required, concerning the operation of the nursing department.
3. Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care.
4. Develop, implement, and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the nursing department.
5. Participate in facility surveys conducted by authorized government agencies.
6. Review and insure that charting documentation procedures for nursing are met
7. Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc. as necessary.
1. RN License current and encumbered in the State of Mississippi
2. Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing
3. 3 or more years experience in a supervisory capacity in a long-term healthcare facility and/or 6 or more years experience in a supervisory capacity in a healthcare facility
4. A minimum of 6 months training experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices
5. Ability to pass a Criminal History Record Background Screening in accordance with the regulations set forth by the State of Mississippi
1. Health, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurances are available.
2. Six paid holidays
3. 401(k) with company match
4. Tuition reimbursement available
5. Leadership training opportunities
6. Relocation assistance may be negotiated.
Nursing Jobs In North Dakota
Trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract. As one of the fastest growing names in the travel nursing industry, trustaff is dedicated to helping advance the careers of travel nurses and allied healthcare professionals nationwide. We’ve dedicated ourselves to placing healthcare professionals and nurses of all specialties in premier facilities offering some of the highest paid contracts, great benefits, bonuses, and flexible travel arrangements and schedules.
1+ year of recent acute care experience is required:
• 13-week contracts
• Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
• Guaranteed Hours
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
• Up to $2,800/Week Take Home
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours / Extension & Sign-On Bonuses
• Licensure Reimbursement
• Clinical Liaisons
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 Personal Contact
• 1+ years of acute care RN experience
• Must have active RN license
• Must have current BLS & ACLS for any specialty unit
2. Assisted Living Nurse – Long-Term Care Nurse – (LTC RN)
Long-term care nurses / assisted living nurses provide medical, personal, and psychosocial care on a continual or recurring basis to patients with chronic mental or physical disorders. Requiring direct medical surgical experience (preparing IVs, ventilators, and feeding tubes), LTC nurses typically administer in hospitals, extended-care facilities, nursing homes, sub-acute care units, retirement communities, and home-health agencies.
DEC SD only
North Dakota’s largest city, Fargo is best known to many as the namesake of the 1996 Cohen Brothers film. Fargo offers a wide range of cultural activities, including a thriving performing arts scene, art museums (including the nationally renowned Plains Art Museum), and the Fargo Air Museum. The West Acres Shopping Center satisfies the needs of the most ardent shopper. Sports fans can check out North Dakota State’s Division I games, the Fargo-Moorehead Redhawks, or the Fargo Derby Girls.
Onward Healthcare’s travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses