Registered Nurse RN Geriatrics DAYS(Job Number: 06212-3082)
Job Location: United States-Mississippi-Gulfport-Garden Park Medical Center
Job Type: Full Time
Garden Park Medical Center are looking for Geriatrics Registered Nurse to join their team at Garden Park Medical Center. The registered nurse holds shift accountability to provide direct patient care by utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the established policies and procedures of our medical center. Garden Park Medical Center is an amazing place to work with experienced Geriatrics registered nurse.
We always support our employees and we understand our employees demand both in and out side of the workplace. For that reason, we offer multiple of programs and resources to help meet your needs.
1. Graduate from an accredited professional nurse program.
2. At least 6 months nursing experience strongly preferred.
3. Must possess a current Registered Nurse license from the State of Mississippi; current BCLS certification.
4. Must be able to climb, kneel, stoop and perform assigned duties under semi-stressful situations.
5. Physical demands require performing heavy cleaning projects with short notice. Visual acuity is required in order to ensure that work is being done correctly. Work is moderately heavy with frequent lifting and carrying of objects weighting up to 25 pounds.
Registered Nurse, Labor and Delivery
The registered nurse in maternal/child services assesses, plans, evaluates and implements the nursing care plan of patients inside the maternal/baby professional nursing placing. Assists physicians at some stage in examinations and approaches acting numerous affected person checks and administering medicinal drugs inside the scope of the exercise of the registered nurse. accountable for making sure continuity of care of the patient between shifts by using presenting direct care in addition to supervising the care given and support other staff members. Participates in resident and own family coaching as applicable. This position requires 12 hour shifts.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Current Louisiana State Registered Nurse License
Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification or within 6 months of hire
STABLE Certification a plus
1. At least one year of experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably in the area of application.
2. Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
3. Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
Job Type: Full-time
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Location: Tacoma, WA
Provide basic care services to the patient like bathing, feeding, etc and also help other nurses with medical equipment.
Assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
Giving patients important social and emotional support.
Providing information on patient condition to nurses,
Some other Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) duties as assigned.
1. Minimum 1 year of CNA experience required, which is based on state requirements.
2. Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
3. A copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
4. Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
1. Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
2. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance 401(k) savings plan.
3. Continuous professional and clinical training Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.